We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you subscribe to our Mailing List or submit a quotation request.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your consent, Scanteak may gather or make use of the information collected under the following guidelines:
- Collection Of Customer Information
- Information you give us.
For example, many of our services require you to provide personal information, like your name, email address, or telephone number.
- Information we get from your use of our services.
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content.
- For legal reasons.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Scanteak if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Scanteak, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Information you give us.
- Handling Of Customer Information
We have established strict confidentiality standards for safeguarding information on our customers.
- Disclosure Of Customer Information
Unless we have your agreement or are required by law, we will not disclose your information to external parties.
- Compliance By External Parties
External parties who, in the course of providing support services to us, may come into contact with customer information, are required to observe our privacy standards.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not make unsolicited requests for your information through email or the telephone, unless you initiate contact with us. We will use any information collected as minimally as possible, mainly to assist us in customizing and delivering services and products that are of interest to our customers. Under no circumstances will we ask customers to reveal their credit card numbers or banking account numbers.
When you purchase from Scanteak, subscribe to our Mailing List or submit a quotation request, you would have been deemed to agree to us contacting and keeping a relationship with you by updating you of any product offering or marketing messages. The personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
Such information will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the items you have purchased from Scanteak.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and/or customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information.
- To update you with latest promotions and marketing campaigns.
- To provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
- To identify visitors on our website and carry out research on our users’ demographics.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR UNSUBSCRIBING
You can update your personal information at any time by writing in to email@example.com. Customers who no longer wish to receive our newsletters or promotional emails may click on an "Unsubscribe" link, which is included on every newsletter or promotional email from Scanteak.
DO-NOT-CALL PRIVACY STATEMENT
At Scanteak, we take our responsibility to protect the information you provide us very seriously.
From time to time, Scanteak may call or SMS our customers to inform them about our latest products or promotional offers.
The DNC Provisions introduce certain changes in the way we may contact you via the telephone for promotional and marketing calls and messages. Products and services that may be covered by such calls and messages include:
- Updates on promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Verification of details previously provided by a customer
- Updates on changes to a customer’s delivery details, if any. The above changes will generally not affect informational and service related messages sent by Scanteak (e.g. messages relating to your purchases).
Scanteak reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website.